Browsers Compatible

Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista  Opera Browser  Chome Browser  Safari Browser  Flock Browser Firefox Browser


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ALBUM TERBARU SAMI YUSUF [WHEREVER YOU ARE]

BERITA @ FN

[COMING SOON]
ALBUM TERBARU SAMI YUSUF


NEW ALBUM ["Wherever You Are"]

Sami Yusuf bakal keluarkan album terbaru beliau yang bertajuk "Wherever You Are".Untuk maklumat lanjut sila layari Facebook Sami Yusuf dan samiyusufofficial


Info from samiyusufofficial :

["Wherever You Are"]

After many years wondering and searching for inspiration; battling and overcoming loss hurt and betrayal; I am happy to say that my -- long overdue -- album is finally finished and out soon God-willing.
It has been 5 years since my last official album... I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart, this is my finest work to date simply because you were all part of the whole creative process.

You have inspired me more than you can imagine. Every single track on this album is deeply personal to me. God Bless you all and thank you for your incredible patience and support. Stay tuned :-)

Credit to : Sami Yusuf


BERITA @ FN


Copyright 2010 .::FENOMENASYID Islamic Entertainment::.
[ INTERAKTIF HIBURAN ISLAM ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More